Sunday, September 15, 2013

Aha! New problems with my website....


No, it didn't crash. It works fine. But I am entering my new blogposts on the blog called furtradefamilyhistory.wordpress.com while my website guy has moved everything over to a new site, attached to my website, called nancymargueriteanderson.wordpress.com

Frankly, his is the better choice, and so we will go with that! Better name, less likely to be confused with this site.

It took me a while to figure out why my blog wasn't decorated -- why new blogposts weren't appearing on my website as promised, why, why, why.

So, anyway, it will be figured out and fixed, but I think that furtradefamilyhistory.wordpress.com will be deleted, and the work continued in nancymargueriteanderson.wordpress.com

So if you wish, you can whisk over to the other furtradefamilyhistory site and see my two most recent posts (on the wrong blog), but they will appear on the other.

It's very confusing. I'm confused, but I now I understand what's going on.

So, keep an eye on my website at http://nancymargueriteanderson.com
My new blog posts will appear there.
And there's tons of stuff on this blog that I can continue to post on Twitter and other places, to keep the stories going.

Thanks, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment