Friday, August 10, 2012

Another Fur Trade Blog

There is another fur trade blog you may enjoy following. 
It is written by a Fort Vancouver re-enactor, and is found at http://furfortfunfacts.blogspot.com
As I am spending any free time I have in the library or in the BC archives, looking at the Fort Vancouver papers and letters, I haven't had time to check it out, beyond the first page or two.
But you should.
Here is the link: click on Fort Vancouver fur trade blog

By the way, I am told that my email link still leads me to my old email address.
So remember -- my new email address is nancymargueriteanderson at gmail.com
You know how to put the 'at' in the middle of this.
I'll get the other one fixed -- it's a matter of deleting my first profile &c &c.
Well, really, its a matter of not having a lot of time to do it....

No comments:

Post a Comment